Our Board of Directors
Twelve individuals comprise Sycamore Services’ Board of Directors. Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday each month except July and December. This diverse group provides support and counsel to Sycamore Services through our Administrative Team. Directors include local business owners, parents and family members of persons with disabilities, professionals in the rehabilitation and education fields, community leaders and advocates of persons with disabilities. The list below comprises our Board for the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
Sycamore Services-Hendricks County ARC Board of Directors
- Terry Kessinger, President
- Steve Patterson, Vice President
- Peg Murphy, Secretary
- Carol Thralls, Treasurer
- Paul McManus
- Shirley Larsen
- Chuck Parsons
- Gary Emsweller
- Linda Hankins
- Carol Foreman
- Randy Krieble
Members of the Board of Directors are elected for a three-year term. They may be nominated for re-election at the end of their term. Each spring, nominations are presented to the Sycamore Services ARC Membership. During the May meeting, the members of the Sycamore Services ARC Membership elect directors for the coming fiscal year.
Any questions can be directed to the
Danville office at 317-745-4715 or
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Patrick Cockrum, has led Sycamore Services since November, 1995. He loves to witness the growth and accomplishments of staff and those we serve. On behalf of our industry, he works tirelessly with other nonprofit organizations and provides continuous education for legislators about the needs and challenges we face as service providers for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Chief Operating Officer (COO), LaDonna Everroad, has been with Sycamore Services since September, 2008, and was promoted to COO in October, 2020. She has more than 20 years of experience working with, and on behalf of, individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
|Chief Financial Officer, Erin Tanner, is the newest member of our executive team; she started her role as CFO in January, 2021. She has extensive experience in financial management in both nonprofit and for-profit accounting.|
- Michael McDonald, Director of Day, Community, & Respite Services
- Claire Rutledge, Director of Community Relations & Business Solutions
- Brittany Butterfield, Director of Children’s Services/Director of Youth and Therapeutic Services
- Michelle Kirk, Director Evansville- Vanderburgh County
- Patti Sebanc, Director of Employment Services
- Sarah Saylor, Director of Residential Services
- Donna Ulman Babbs, Director of Transportation
- Earnie Gill, Director of Human Resources & Quality Assurance