Building Bridges events are opportunities for families and self-advocates to meet and speak with the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services state staff. These meetings are solely for families and individuals with disabilities to provide a forum for conversations on successes and concerns, as well as providing suggestions or input for positive change.
The meetings also provide an opportunity to discuss the Medicaid waiver redesign concept paper that has been released by BDDS. DDRS Waiver Redesign Initial Concept Paper
Meetings are held 6 – 8 p.m. EST local time.
- January 22, 2020: Crawfordsville Public Library, 205 S Washington Street, Crawfordsville, IN
- January 28, 2020: Johnson County Library White River Branch, 1664 Library Blvd, Greenwood, IN
- February 6, 2020: Clarksville Public Library, 1312 Eastern Blvd, Clarksville, IN
- February 12, 2020: Evansville Public Library, 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Evansville, IN
- February 19, 2020: Bloomington, IN; Location TBD
- March 12, 2020: Plymouth Public Library, 201 N Center Street, Plymouth, IN
- March 23, 2020: Fort Wayne Public Library, 900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne, IN
To request accommodations contact Heather Dane
The concept paper will be available for feedback through April 17, 2020 on the DDRS Waiver Redesign web page.
Feedback can be emailed to BDDSInfo@fssa.in.gov
Feedback can also be provided through the completion of an electronic survey